|The TSR2040 is a compact, DSP based receiver, covering the 100 kHz-3000MHz frequency range.
The TSR2040 is suitable for COMINT and Spectrum Monitoring applications requiring fast scan speeds, wideband multi-channel scanning and built-in signal classification capability.
The TSR2040 is packaged in a single card, fully compatible with PCI form factor, which can be installed in any standard PC supporting PCI standard. Several TSR2040 receivers can be installed in a single PC, providing perfect solution for compact medium size COMINT stations.
The TSR2040 supports several applications on a single H/W platform. These include spectrum scan and DF receiver, Search and monitoring receiver, and Signal Classifier.
Main Features, include:
• Extra-wide tuning range 9 kHz to 3000 MHz
• 18 digital IF filters
• High dynamic range
• Compact single board PC compatible receiver
• Separate/combined HF and V/UHF inputs
• Built-in signal measurement capabilities according to ITU-R requirements
• Two parallel audio outputs
• Transfer of signal samples, I/Q and FFT results to the host PC
• Multi-receiver configuration within one PC.
• Optional, external reference input for high accuracy
• Optional, built-in signal classifier
• Built-in Test (BIT)
• Compatible with TDF-2020 Direction Finding System